Job Vacancy for a Human Resources Specialist with an experience of 3-6 years at Scenic Communication Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Looking for passionate professionals with an experience of 3 – 6 years for the role of HR Specialist.
• Responsible for end-end recruiting positioning Scenic Communication as an employer of choice for potential talents.
• Design & update JDs, Source candidates from online channels, interview candidates’, prepare & distribute assignments & numerical, language & logical reasoning tests, Monitor HR metrics, participate in job fairs & host in-house recruitment events, etc
• Build and maintain partnerships with business stakeholders, Hire Managers for seamless delivery, and implement Talent Acquisition plans
• Ability to work in a team environment managing multiple stakeholders
• Hands-on in various sourcing platforms and techniques to further build a robust pipeline of top pedigree talent
• Demonstrate understanding of the line of business and staffing needs to proactively offer solutions, on the hiring process, Talent pool.
• Play a pivotal role in executing, and refining the recruitment strategies
• Utilize market research to formulate targets to attract passive talents
• Hands-on in any Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Create high-impact candidate experience from Interviews to onboarding
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to gauge tech talent trends and create a competitive advantage
• Engage effectively with candidates post offer in order to increase the onboarding ratio
• Come up with innovative ideas to enhance the candidate experience and also hiring manager experience by effective engagements with the line of business
• Provide Market insights on hiring trends, talent mapping, and innovative recruitment solutions.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
• 3-6 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting within a large PR/ Digital Domain or Start-up.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, various deadlines, and Priorities
• Strong experience in sourcing techniques and partnering with businesses.
• Experience in managing End-to-End processes in ATS
• Proven expertise in market intelligence and work as go-getter.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Recruitment & Talent Acquisition – Other
• Industry Type – Media (Public Relation & Digital Domain)
• Functional Area – Human Resources
• Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
• Role Category – Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
• Any Graduate
• Any Post Graduate
Here are the details:
1) Company profile/website – http://sceniccomm.in/
2) Working days/timings – Mon – Fri (Alternate Sat Off)
3) Work from Office. Office is in Goregaon East. Near the Railway Station.
4) Experience required – 3-6 years
5) Incentives best in the industry